Every class taught is a unique flow that emphasizes on the connection to breath and relationship between breath and movement. Without breath there is no yoga. Beyond cultivating a strong breath, is a focus on asana, a form of yogic movement. It is important to teach not only postures and alignments for postures, but also body mechanics and functional movement creating overall safety.
Anatomy matters – we are all built differently and bring with us a variety of needs, concerns and/or injuries. Combined with a strong emphasis on breath, functional movement, safety, individualized hands-on assists and a practice designed to suit the needs of various bodies, clients leave with their personal needs and intentions met.
- To assure your space to practice please check-in for all classes as there is a student maximum. The studio has comfortable availability for 10-15 people.
- Please arrive 5-15 minutes before classes. Gate will remain shut and open as you arrive. Gate will not open once classes begin.
- Parking is available on the concrete and excess behind the white fence.
- Please check website for updates on classes as they are subject to change daily, weekly or monthly.
- Don't see a class you would like offered.... ASK!! Prenatal, Baby&Me, Core Specific, a different time – your needs can be met and chances are someone else is looking. Contact Krissy at firstname.lastname@example.org.